Wooden Acoustic Door
|Resists Sound||Up to 50 dB|
|Door Size||6 - 10 feet|
- Useful to control noise transfer from one room to other room / meeting room, Conference room, outside noise control, studio purpose, Cinema hall and at many other places.
- Door frame shall be of teak / hard wood of size – 110 mm X 100 mm, including making necessary grooves in the frame for fixing of hollow bulb type EDPM gaskets on rebates to block noise leakage from gap in between door frame and shutter
- The frame of shutter shall be made from 40 mm thick teak / hard wood stiles and top bottom rails of size 94 mm and core made of lock rail 100 mm wide and 40 mm thick and three additional strips 50 mm wide and 25 mm thick (minimum)
- The core of door shutter shall be filled with acoustic insulation material , sound absorbing and damping material
- Face panels shall be of 12 mm thick Marine ply boards of approved make conforming to relevant IS codes / International Standards on both sides of the core of the shutter with required primer at the unexposed surface . One side of ply board shall be fixed to the core of the shutter along with a 5 mm thick Neoprene rubber sheet on its inner face
- Drop Down Seal: Excellent quality range of Internal Automatic Drop down Seal, which are manufactured from high grade quality raw materials. These Internal Automatic Drop down Seal can be customized as per our precious customers specifications. This Internal Automatic Drop down Seal is widely known for its durability and quality. Internal Automatic Drop down Seal can be availed at industrial leading price. Resists sound up to 50 dB, air, insects, cold smoke, light. Designed for timber (wooden) doors.
- Hardware: The door assembly shall be fixed to the door frame with heavy duty stainless steel hardware i.e. Door Lock, SS Ball bearing Hinges , SS door handle ‘D’ type back to back, SS Tower bolt.
SS Acoustic Door
|Surface Treatment||Paint Coated|
|Door Size||7 - 10 feet|
- Doors fitted with heavy duty Door Hinge, Handle, Locking mechanism etc.
Acoustic Louver Door
|Frame Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Surface Treatment||Powder Coating / Electrophoresis / Anodizing /PVDF|
|Door Size||5 - 10 feet|
Typical Acoustic Louvre Applications:
- Plant room ventilation
- Relief air from factories and workshops
- Ventilation to acoustic equipment enclosures
- Air conditioning installations and cooling towers
- Power generation equipment
- Outdoor air ventilation systems
- Refrigeration plant
Benefits of Acoustic Louvers:
- Guaranteed performance
- Choice of finishes built materials
- Cost effective with long life and low maintenance
- Simple installation
- Industrial Noise Barrier